Are you looking to improve your Health and Wellbeing?
In partnership with Somerset Skills & Learning CIC, Channel Adventure are excited to be able to provide FREE half day outdoor activity sessions.
These sessions are a great introduction to outdoor activities and how they can lift your mental health. Sessions will be tailored to meet individual and group needs.
Individual sessions available:
- Saturday 11th May – Morning Session from The Adventure Centre, Minehead. FULL
- Thursday 16th May – Evening Session from The Adventure Centre, Minehead. FULL
- Tuesday 4th June, 6-8pm, Introduction to SUP and Mega SUP, COACH, Taunton.
- Saturday 8th June, 6-8pm, – Introduction to SUP and Mega SUP, COACH, Taunton.
- Tuesday 11th June, 6-8pm – Introduction to Tree Climbing and Axe Throwing, Taunton
- Saturday 15th June, 3-5pm – Introduction to Kayak and Canoe, Taunton
- Thursday 27th June, 6-8pm – Introduction to Team Challenges and Archery, Minehead
- Sunday 30th June, 3.30-5.30pm – Introduction to Kayak and SUP, Minehead
- Sunday 30th June, 6-8pm – Introduction to SUP and Mega SUP, Minehead
If you would be interested in booking a Health and Wellbeing group session, please contact the Adventure Centre team 01643 708715.
Term & Conditions
1. Sessions are bookable online
2. All sessions are free but we do ask for a £5 returnable deposit to secure your place
3. You must be over the age of 19
4. You must live in Somerset
5. You must be an EU or UK national and have lived here for the last 3 years
6. Only one session per person