[Grom n. from Grommet (plural Groms) – surfing slang – a young surfer or extreme sportsperson].
Grom Squad is our weekly youth club for ages 8 – 16 and runs weekly during term time. The sessions are run by our qualified and experienced instructors, there’s lots of fun and learning with high quality equipment.
– Tuesdays @ 5.30pm – 7.00pm, COACH, Taunton
– Thursdays @ 5.30pm – 7.00pm, Minehead (Autumn Term only*)
Grom Squad runs in half termly blocks of 5 or 6 weeks at the cost of £30 or £35 per half term. That’s 1.5 hours of amazing adventurous activities every week!
(*We are only run the Grom Squad in Minehead during the Autumn term due to weather conditions and staff numbers)
Here at Channel we do all we can to ensure that your children experience an exciting adventure each and every day.
Here are just some of the activities they could be getting up to with us during our Grom Squad sessions:
– Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP)
– Mega SUP
– Inflatable Rafting
– Team games
– Raft Building
– Power Kiting
– Bush Craft
– Axe Throwing
– Ultimate Frisbee
– Tree Climbing
Our Grom Squad is bookable in half termly 5 or 6 week blocks. These are bookable online. Follow the ‘Book online now’ button and select ‘location’ and then ‘Grom Squad’ and complete the form.
Grom Squad week bookings are currently available for:
– Summer Term 1; Easter to May Half Term – 5 weeks @ £30 TAUNTON ONLY
– Summer Term 2; May Half Term to Summer Holidays – 6 weeks @ £35 TAUNTON ONLY
– Autumn Term 1; Start of the Academic year to October Half Term – 6 weeks @ £35 MINEHEAD and TAUNTON
We also offer Activity Days during school holidays.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Phone: 01643 708715